freitag favorites + tuscany
Here are a few links I have been saving up to share with you. Today is our last full day in Italy and I am going to breath in as much fresh sea air as I can before we head back to Zurich and more spring allergies. Below, a sneak peek of our adventures, including exploring the streets of Lucca.
- ink // This WSJ article makes me want to think more about the pens and ink I write with. I actually hand write quite often every day so maybe an orange vanilla-scented ink would be more fun?
- well worn // A blog about people who have worn their Patagonia items for decades.
- stylish bikes // These colorful bikes make me want to consider a bike commute to work.
- perfectly poached // I tried Thomas Keller’s tips a few weekends ago for breakfast and it was the most successful egg poaching I’ve done without employing other gadgets.
- simple ice cream // This easy recipe might even be possible for our mini-Swiss freezer.
Hope to see you again here soon!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!