Well, that was a fast week, but I am especially happy about a break this weekend as I seem to be fighting off some sort of fall flu. After surviving a full more training session at work, I’m home and bundled up on the couch this afternoon bemoaning the fact that I’ll be home alone for two weekends in a row as Martin has athletics-related events both this weekend and next. I have made a long list of tasks around home that I want to catch up on though so perhaps I’ll make some progress, as well as read some magazines, clean out my closet, and think about plans for our Christmas vacation. (I am so excited that my family will be here this year!)
- in the kitchen // I would love to open my doors and cupboards to find some of the treasures from the food 52 kitchen.
- ballet wow // I find the world of professional ballet so interesting, and the new online series city.ballet (designed and produced by New York City Ballet board member Sarah Jessica Parker) is off to an intriguing start. Check out the first episode of the series here
- wales by pony // Even though I haven’t ridden in years, I have really been missing horseback riding lately. This vacation and expedition around Wales by pony actually sounds like it could be fun adventure.
- baby animals // This baby rhino may not be the cuddliest of baby animals I have seen, but he is certainly one of the cutest.
- vintage bling // If I was getting married again I would love to have this vintage emerald and diamond beauty.
- dream wardrobe // We’re hooked on Scandal, and I spend most of each episode telling Martin I want to dress like Olivia Pope. Here’s hoping this Burberry trench from the season 3 premiere will magically appear in my closet.
- at home // My favorite rooms of the week in another lovely Swedish apartment, but this amazing DIY of Ikea wardrobes I’m saving for our next apartment.
- paper cuts // I’m adding visiting this exhibition of Swiss paper cuts to my fall/winter to do list.