Happy New Year friends!
After all the (wonderful) hubbub of my family visiting, Christmas, New Year’s, mountain day trips (like visiting Engelberg/Titlis on New Year’s Day as above), etc., I’m finally back here and ready to settle into my regular routine. In fact, I’m even ready to refine and improve my regular routine in 2014, but I’ll save that topic for my next post.
While I sort through the rest of the best photos of the last few weeks, I thought you might enjoy the items that caught my eye recently falling into the category of “over the top” wishlist. I intended to post this in the week before Christmas, but I was so caught up in the activity that was the last few days of work, prepping the apartment for the arrival of my family, and enjoying the lights and holiday spirit that I completely neglected to ever press publish. Oh well.
Ogle and enjoy, and I’ll be back in a few days with another update.
- fur + stripes // You all know that my wardrobe has an abundance of stripes. In my imaginary world, I would splurge on a fur coat this season and it would
be this one from Marc Jacobs (sorry Camilla Parker Bunny).
- cloudy day // I love watching clouds and I would be happy to add one of Tara Andris’s cloud paintings to our art collection. The way she uses silver and gold leafing under the clouds really adds such an other-worldly shimmer to the skyscapes.
- animal print // These J.Crew pumps would definitely amp up my work wardrobe and still coordinate with the black, navy, and gray trousers in constant rotation.
- pretty flowers // If I could beam myself to SF to take a flower arranging or winter decor workshop with Studio Choo, I would.
- puppy love // If only we had a little more space and were home a bit more often so we would have room for a puppy. I love this Bernedoodle, but could also be happy with a Westie, Cairn, or Fox terrier.
- sparkle // I would love this pair of diamond earrings, or anything else from my Pinterest Jewel Box.