Happy weekend friends! I’m thrilled for a weekend and another longer chance to put my feet up and focus on staying cool and doing a little more nesting at home. Last weekend the crib arrived and while I anxiously await the arrival of the rest of the furniture, I’m focusing my nesting efforts around the rest of our place, cleaning, organizing, and finally making a few other decisions we’ve put off. We installed some new shelving in our dining room and have a few more projects in the works so I should have another *haus to home* post for you again soon.
This weekend we’ll be spending a significant amount of time in a preparatory birthing course, and we’re both hoping that the hospital will be cooler than our apartment currently. I’ll let you know how it went next week, but in the meantime I’ll leave you with some favorite finds and news from this week . . .
- Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale has just begun and since I cannot shop for any clothes right now, I’m dreaming about these earrings, new sneakers, and this cute dress and seat for Baby Bing.
- So Zürich will have a professor of breastfeeding sponsored by Swiss-based company Medela. What I want to know is, if Medela is based in Switzerland, then why are their breastpumps nearly four times the price here as in the US?
- If my swollen feet weren’t encompassed in awful “nude” compression stockings the majority of every day, I would definitely be ordering these or these.
- The new fall arrivals at CB2 aren’t really help diminish my nesting habits right now.
- This opera singer ring holder cracks me up.
Hope you all have a wonderful summer weekend!