This week flew by in a flurry of activity at home. Floor time and dancing with Reese, de-cluttering the pantry, baking granola, cleaning up my files, and leaning out the kitchen window several mornings this week to capture some seriously amazing sunrises. I also prepped the guest room for another round of visitors. My dear friend Maggie arrives this morning and I’m so excited to have her here and meet Reese. We became friends on a London study tour in college and I’m so happy to have the opportunity to explore, shop, and be in Europe together again.
This afternoon we’re taking it easy with a few errands around town and quiet night in to plan our week of adventures. Hopefully we’ll have time to explore a few places that are new to me too, and an opportunity to get up to the mountains.
Have a great weekend, and I hope to see you back here next week!
- top desk // I have incredibly fond memories of the hours I spent as a child at my white and wood desk crafting, drawing and playing. Seeing Oeuf‘s new Brooklyn desk makes me excited about Reese eventually having a desk all her own. Their play table and bear chairs are also adorable.
- hang it up // I would love to hang one of these beautiful mirrored mobiles in our dining room to catch or bedroom to catch the light.
- how to // I somehow missed this last fall, but this NYT article on how to hold a stranger’s baby is both funny and insightful. Serving as a “trained cuddler” also sounds like one of the best hospital volunteer positions.
- in the kitchen // I’m all for an easy and delicious pasta as a standby dinner option, and this non-traditional breadcrumb pesto looks like an excellent candidate.
- cool animals // This red fox print is so cute (via swissmiss).