wish-listed // 02.2016
Let’s start the month off with the items topping my February wish list . . .
- Spring is fast approaching and Coach’s newly released saddlebag in flax is the perfect bag for bringing in the season and wearing all through summer.
- I’m so intrigued by this French space-saving, stainless steel cookware (via Food52). This set is seven pieces (stew pan, sauté pan, skillet, two lids, and two removable long handles) and would be perfect in a small kitchen. I especially love how easily the lids and pots would store when you don’t have to deal with the long handles.
- I’ve been a fan of Heidi Swanson’s 101cookbooks recipe journal for a long time, but I still don’t own one of her cookbooks. That’s got to change. We devoured the Roast Squash & Quinoa Bowls from her new cookbook, Near & Far: Recipes Inspired by Home and Travel (as featured in InStyle magazine), and I’m dying to try even more.
- I’ve been on the lookout for a fun and functional set of steak knives for awhile. We don’t eat a lot (or any, really) steak at home, but could really benefit from additional cutlery for baked potatoes and roasted veggies. These black and copper beauties from Laguiole are on super sale at Williams-Sonoma and on their way to me in the mail. (Thanks for the tip Kara!)
- Reese is growing like a weed and I’m getting excited to dress her for summer, especially since more of her adorable *squish* will be out in the open. This photo-realistic fruit print romper would be so cute on her!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!