Leap day was just another Monday, but the first of March begins the last full month of my maternity leave. Let’s start it off right with the items topping my wish list . . .
- I’m almost ready to share our updated dining room with you, but first we need a little more light. These copper sconces may be just the right finishing touch.
- Reese is already a fan of solid food and the mess seems to be increasing with every meal. I’m on the lookout for easy to wipe pocket bibs and this Marimekko bib seems just right. Any mamas out there have other recommendations? (So far, the OXO Tot Roll Up Bib has also been working well.)
- We woke up to more snow this morning so winter isn’t over yet. I’d love to have this shimmer border wool scarf around my neck when heading out the door.
- I’m always looking for my next handbag and this spring a blue one like the beautiful Bally Bloom hobo would be perfect.
- I can never have too many pairs of scissors around the house, especially for crafting, so naturally the petite Putford scissors from Purl Soho are on my wishlist (also available in red).
- Reese’s birthstone is sapphire and it has been fun to keep an eye out for beautiful jewelry that also reminds me of her. These blue sapphire thread earrings from Finn Jewelry are both special and memorable.