It’s been too quiet on homeschwiizhome this month as we’ve been busy enjoying my favorite month and the final days of a summer. We returned on Monday from a wonderful week on Crete (above) to rainy, chilly Zurich and, since then, have had some beautiful, crisp fall days. Despite this, I’m still wishing for a little more time for relaxing by the beach, swimming, and cuddling a sandy, beach baby.
Martin is off in Scotland until Monday (lucky duck), but my parents and I are at least still squeezing in a few more days of fun before they head home on Sunday. And, as an added bonus, Martin’s sister, Sara, and friends are also dropping by for one more night before heading home from a Croatian holiday.
Since the weather is going to be nice, we hope to finally check the Uetliberg off everyone’s Zurich must-see list (finally).
And, since we’ll soon have a short break in our fall visitor line-up, I’m hoping to be back here with a few more posts to catch you up on the rest our summer hiking, our return to Crete, and more.
In the meantime, enjoy the weekend and Happy Fall!
- hydrating // These infused water combos look so beautiful and refreshing.
- on the BBQ // I want to try all these vegetarian grilled options before it’s too cold/rainy for grilling.
- for little ones // I think this animal cutlery for kids is so cute, especially the idea of the helping tool.
- at home // I don’t have anywhere to use these, but these printed, removable tiles are so cool. (via Apartment34)
- cookies // I’ve never made madeleines, but these definitely sound like a good idea.