wish-listed // 11.2016
November is off to a good start with a morning spent swimming with Reese followed by a quiet afternoon, a long nap (Reese), and enjoying the sun shining off the last of autumn’s leaves (me). I just want to curl up with a good book and stay cozy for the rest of the week. But, since I’ll be off to work tomorrow, I’m keeping my spirits up by thinking about some new accessories. So, with that in mind, here’s what’s topping this month’s wish-list . . .
- One of the few benefits of fall’s ever shortening daylight, is inspiration for more candlelight. I still dream of having a home/mountain cabin with a fireplace but, until then, I’ll have to make do with a few more woodsy, spicy, and festive candles around the house this season. Terrain has a great selection right now and my favorites are the fir candle, this incredibly cool cast wood silver birch candle, and the balsam cedar candle.
- While I revel in the warm, woodsy glow, I’ll also be drinking a hot chai latte or Christmas Spice tea in this mug. One of my favorite mugs is a similar squat wonkiware mug that a dear friend gave me. Not only is it the perfect size for cupping a homemade latte, but it fits easily under our Nespresso machine’s spout.
- Since the heel on my last pair of short black boots irreparably broke a few seasons ago, and it’s my first fall back at work in a few years, I’m hunting for a new pair that is versatile enough to go from casual to work and that also pairs well with tights and dresses. This Jenni Kayne pair is exactly what I have in mind.
- Now that I’m moving between two offices and even more meetings, I’ve got more to lug around, so this cool felt tote would be the perfect bag for work.
- While I’m cozy with my chai and candlelight, I just need one more blanket to cuddle up under. This cool ombre one from Oregon’s own Imperial Stock Ranch reminds me of being home in the PNW.
- Finally, I would love something like this iron lantern in my living room to add to the fireplace-like ambiance.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!