Yay, weekend! After this week’s crazy election/first cold of the season/rain, rain, rain, I’m happy to be home and cuddled under a blanket with no big plans for the weekend except time with my favorite girl. Martin is off to Ticino again for another round of training for coaches so it’s just Reese and me. We’ll have plenty of time for reading, maybe a little shopping, and hopefully I’ll even make progress planning our Thanksgiving menu while binge watching “Gilmore Girls” in preparation for the November 25th release of Netflix’s “Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life.”
So, happy weekend, and enjoy this week’s favorites . . .
- cottage cool // I’m from a family of cottage cheese lovers, including cottage cheese with peaches, spaghetti, and avocado, so I’m happy to hear that cottage cheese’s cool factor may be growing.
- beauty-ful gifts // Stocking stuffer season is coming and Into the Gloss’s selection of best beauty products are always a good idea.
- agenda // I love having a family iCal, but I still kind of miss the new hunt for an agenda during my college days, especially one as beautiful as this one from Rifle Paper.
- cozy at home // I just want to climb into bed in this bedroom. I love the warmth of the wardrobe, gray walls, and soft bedding.
- x-mas windows // Anthropologie’s holiday windows really, really make me want to come home and go shopping.