I must admit to not really feeling the full Christmas spirit yet this year. While I’m thrilled that we’ll be headed home for the holidays in just two weeks, the fact that we celebrated Thanksgiving late and won’t be here for Christmas means that I’ve put off putting up any holiday decorations. Without twinkle lights, even a little tree, and my favorite crazy wooly gnomes and nutcrackers, Christmas music just isn’t cutting it. So, today I’m off to try and fix that with a trip to the Christmas market and hopefully I’ll come home and feel more like getting out at least a few lights. I hope you’re already feeling more jolly and if you need a bit more help shopping, here’s what’s topping my wish-list this month . . .
- These miniature ornaments from Terrain would be so cute on a little tabletop tree.
- I love Monica Vinader’s jewelry and this bangle and simple diamond necklace are among my favorites. I’m also still trying to figure out the best way to turn one of her friendship bracelets into a medical ID.
- I’m looking for a new wool coat for fall/winter that can be a little dressier for walking between work meetings, but still be cozy for a casual weekend when it’s not so cold I need to wear my down coat. This J.Crew cocoon coat in sandstone has been a favorite for awhile and I know it must be for others as well as it is frequently sold out.
- We just got a soft new rug in our living room and its now time to update the pillows to a coordinating (but not too matchy) color palette. I’m looking to some of Rebecca Atwood’s gorgeous pillows for inspiration, and especially love this gray petals pillow and the diagonal stripe pillow.
- This is definitely on my *don’t need, but still love* list. We already have a fully functional Nespresso machine, but I cannot help but love the retro styling and fun red pop of this Kitchenaid Nespresso machine.