Just one more week until we’re off to California to start our holiday west coast tour! I’m so excited, especially because the Pacific Northwest has been having lots of winter weather so we’re looking forward to a white Christmas.
This weekend we’ll be squeezing the last of our Christmas market food and fun with some last minute shopping and family adventures. We’re planning to take Reese on the carousel, stock up on chocolates and treats, and perhaps we’ll also squeeze in another round of churros. 🙂
So, I’ll leave you with my favorites this week, and have a cozy weekend . . .
- gingerbread // One of these years I’m going to try making a gingerbread house, but I don’t expect it will turn out as amazingly fun as this gingerbread brownstone.
- gifts by hand // If I had more time before Christmas, I would gift an embroidered apron to one of my favorite chefs.
- breakfast treats // I’m all for freshly baked breakfast goodies on winter weekends, so I love the idea of a creamy, adaptable fruit-filled scone.
- stocking stuffer // If you’re still looking for stocking stuffers, this duct tape keychain is a clever idea for a handy (or not so handy) friend.
- photography // I’m dying to take a photography class, and something like Shoot Along’s online project workshop might be fun and informative.