freitag favorites + spring forward
My freitag favorites have really been piling up around here since I’ve been especially busy the last weeks between a week in Washington, D.C., for a conference and some sightseeing, as well as having lots of fun time with my parents back here hanging around town, touring the *must-see* Monet exhibit at Fondation Beyeler, stopping by the Vitra Haus (Reese loved the kid’s chairs), and spending a rainy day at the Thermalbad, as well as some not-so-fun days when Reese was down with a fever, nasty stomach bug, and then a cold. Now she’s on the mend, and the rest of us are finally getting over similar sicknesses, so weekend is looking up.
So, with March nearly over, I’ve accepted that we basically missed our opportunity for our favorite winter activities this year, and I’m moving on to spring (blossoms, allergies, etc.). We may lose an hour of sleep and be stuck with darker mornings for awhile longer, but at least I can tackle some spring cleaning.
Tomorrow, we’re hoping to get outside and visit the children’s zoo in Rapperswil after taking a quick tour of the daycare where Reese will go later this summer.
Enjoy my favorites, and I wish you all sunny, spring weekend . . .
- easter // Reese is going to love hunting for Easter eggs this year, so I’m getting excited about organizing a few toys and treats for filling her basket. I wish I could get my hands on some of these adorable marble-look plastic eggs, but I may just have to try my hand at tea dyeing some real eggs instead.
- kitchen // Not only do I love the green walls, but I love the use of String shelving in this kitchen.
- workspace // I really wish we had space, and a reason for, a double desk space like this one.
- parenting // Some good thoughts on iPhones and parenting.
- coffee // It’s official, Martin isn’t the only one loving the growing filter coffee options around Zurich.
- keeping time // It’s Baselworld season again, and we’ve got new and interesting watches on our radar even more than usual. I’m not convinced I would love an Apple watch yet, but I do love the new robin’s egg blue strap included in the new Hermès collection.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!