Spring is here, and the warmth and sunshine of the last few days is definitely filling my head with thoughts of spring cleaning, seasonal bright colors, and a wardrobe refresh. We’re spending the weekend trying to kick the last of our colds, cleaning up our terrace after winter, and just generally enjoying time in the sunshine together. Here’s what’s topping my wish-list this month . . .
- My feet are definitely sandal-ready, but the thought of these bright and fun sandals with a spring dress makes me want to schedule a pedicure immediately and find a reason to dress up.
- One of the bloggers I follow posted a cute instagram story wearing one of these initial necklaces with two charms in the names of her boys. Where do I sign up for an R and M?
- Our basic Swiss bathrooms get bonus points for towel warmers, but are a little lacking in overall storage. I’ve been thinking that a little oaxacan market basket like this one hanging off the towel rack (or a hook) might be a good way to keep some of my daily beauty necessities within easier reach.
- I’ve been a fan of the Finnish brand iittala for a long time and I’m really loving this new ultramarine shade of glassware. I would love a set to use for dessert plates.
- I love my microplane box grater, but I think that the fact that this grater also contains as you grate is pretty smart.
- We’re still working updating our room, and I’m thinking seriously of a spot to put one of these cool brass leaf mobiles (or maybe the copper one).