wish-listed // 06.2017
With all our May visitors, too much to do at work, and lots of nice weekend days for summer hiking and mountain days, I’ve not had a lot of time (or even the desire) to spend my evening on my computer too. Now, things have quieted down and we’re back to just the three of us. Martin is off to Houston for a conference this week and this means my evenings are going to be a lot quieter for a bit so hopefully I can catch up on the backlog of post ideas (and home projects) I’ve had in mind for awhile.
At the moment, I’m thankful that Martin took Reese to the track for hammer/scooter training this afternoon, so I get a little break from a busy toddler and time to listen to my audio book while doing laundry and finally pulling together my June wish list ideas. So, here’s what’s topping my wish list this month . . .
- I absolutely love curved pave diamond necklaces, especially this one from Luna Skye (also in white gold) and this one, with a slightly bigger curve.
- The weather lately is perfect for eating outside and we’ve been loving breakfast, and sometimes even dinner (if it’s not too hot), on the terrace. I love the idea of some mix-and-match bright melamine dinnerware like this (I love the white, blue, and bright pink).
- I really like to streamline my morning makeup/skin routine during the summer, and this melon Olio E Osso balm for lips/cheeks would be the perfect addition.
- I normally wear one of two watches with black faces and bands that I’ve *borrowed* from Martin, but summer feels like the time for a different look, like this watch from Nomos.
- My fair skin freckles or burns more than tans, but I’m all for a lightly sun-kissed look so I may have to try these new self-tanning pads this summer.
- This round navy straw bag from Clare V. is just right for summer (and the petite version is super cute too).
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!