Happy Friday, friends! The arrival of the weekend is especially nice this week after several really busy days at work. At least I finally had enough time to catch up on projects and really clean out my inbox. Now I’m thrilled to be looking forward to some warm, sunny days (hopefully followed by cool evenings) with lots of time with my sweet girl at the park, by the lake, or exploring town.
Until then, enjoy this week’s favorites . . . and Schönes Wochenende!
- the golden ratio // I love Ansel Adams’ photography, and maybe this really is one reason why he is so beloved.
- zebra love // Zebras have always been my favorite animals, and though I just bought a new iPhone case, I’ve already found another one to love.
- palm springs // If you’re in or around Palm Springs before mid-October, go see this cool mirrored sculpture and report back. It looks amazing!
- travel thailand // Hither & Thither’s recently family trip to Thailand really makes me want to put this on our list for the next few years.
- succulents // I love the look of this tiered succulent centerpiece via Terrain.
- summer drinks // I’m looking forward to trying some of these cooling summer drinks, particularly the mint and vinegar sharbat.
- home of the week // I love the open airiness of this Utah mountain house (design by Studio McGee) and the views from the master bedroom must be amazing. I’m pinning gray shiplap and the white wall/gray trim combo to remember for future use.
- botanica // We’re already planning to be in LA next January for a wedding and I’m already making my food/shopping wishlist. Eating at Botanica (via sfgirlbybay) is high on the list.