Here are a few stand-out favorites from my week to take you into your weekend.
- summer is coming // Despite my current winter obsession, the new spring/summer Hermès ads do make me wish summer, and another trip to Lake Como, were just around the corner. (images via 2luxury2)
- lazy river landscaping // Considering my sister’s love of lazy rivers, perhaps she should keep in mind the new trend in water-related landscaping. Who doesn’t have room in their backyard for a personal lazy river?
- academy awards // I’m already excited about Oscar night and the red carpet, even though I have only seen a few of the nominated films this year. If you haven’t already, take a few minutes to watch the Oscar-nominated Disney short Paperman?
- piment d’Espellete butter // David Lebovitz’s favorites lately include a reference to butter flavored with Basque piment d’Espelette from Bordier. The idea is amazing and I just may have to try mixing my own with some of the piment we have left from our honeymoon trip.
- american royalty // T Magazine offers a rare glimpse into the amazing world of Jackie O’s sister Lee Radziwill.
- knitting // Beautiful new hat inspiration from Wiksten.
- face time // I love the idea of the naked face.
And finally, if I could have a cat this cute (and photogenic) I would.