After a wonderful weekend with friends in the mountains of Graubünden last weekend followed by a very busy week at work, including a short overnight trip out to NE Switzerland for an event at UBS’s Wolfsberg conference center, I’m happy to be back home in time for a bit of a lazy weekend with time to slowly catch up on some neglected tasks like finishing unpacking from our Turkey trip, and as well to enjoy a few more days running in the sunshine while it still lasts.
So, before I cuddle up on the couch with a cup of tea, I leave you with a few of my favorites from this week. I wish you all a wonderful weekend and I’ll see you back here next week with more about our Turkey trip. Enjoy!
- I highly recommend this Indian butternut squash and chickpea curry which was by far the best and easiest recipe I made this week, and also “a keeper” according to Martin. I’m also interested to try one of the chef’s Indian restaurants next time I’m back in Seattle.
- I’m still debating how to address the fact that I need some sort of medical ID bracelet, etc. Let me just say that there is clearly a gap in the market for a functional but still subtle, well-designed options. Other than this one which my sister found, the rest of the medical bracelet universe is thoroughly depressing so something custom-designed may be the best option if I really have to wear it every day. Suggestions are welcome.
- Ikea’s new Stocksund furniture, particularly this roll-arm sofa (via Apartment Therapy) have me planning a return shopping trip sooner rather than later.
- If I lived somewhere tropical, I think this carved pineapple would be hilarious on my front porch for Halloween.
- I love these beautiful aerial abstract photographs, especially those featuring zebras (my favorite animal).