freitag favorites + holiday wishlist
This week’s freitag favorites are selections from my dream holiday wishlist. Some of these items are realistic giftables, others maybe not such much, but all make my list of fun, cozy, and covetable objects this season. Though Christmas is less than a week away, it isn’t too late to dream . . .
(clockwise from top left)
- Hem’s Pomme Light – This cute cork apple would be the perfect desktop pinboard. I also think it would look great on my dresser top as an impromptu jewelry stand.
- Catbird’s Pave Ballerina Earrings in white gold are the perfect simple diamond earrings for both every day and special occasions. A little different than a basic stud, but still light and wearable.
- This dandelion paperweight is pretty wherever displayed.
- Spinelli Kilcollin’s linked rings are a beautiful splurge. I also really love the versions with sapphire bands.
- Best Made Co.’s thermometer is both clever and useful and would be fun to hang outside (in a covered area).
- I heard about Rumpl down blankets from my sister and now I’m dying to cuddle up under one this winter.
- On Running makes these comfortable cloud trainers that would be perfect for wandering around town. My mom has a pair she loves and I would love to have a pair that can be slipped on without hands when I’m carrying Reese out the door.
- I just cannot get enough of these adorable snowmen salt and pepper shakers from Pigeon Toe Ceramics.
- I’ve never had a pair of wireless headphones, but it seems like these ones from Jaybird would be so much comfortable for running, wearing while cleaning up around the house, or while knitting. And, they are 30% off through December 25th thanks to Lauren Fleshman (with discount code “fleshman30”).
- I love dinnerware and mixing up fun salad and dessert plates with my dishes, but somehow never have the right or appropriately-sized serving dishes. This amazing bowl from Heath Ceramics would be the perfect addition to my holiday table.
And finally, while we have no plans for New Year’s Eve this year (or really any year), I still love these inspirational looks from Anthropologie. Sometime I’ll have a place to wear that dress, or a chance to wear the second look out to dinner (and not have drool on my shoulder).
I wish you all a wonderful mid-December weekend. I’m off to enjoy a long work-free weekend with Martin and the babe which will hopefully involve some cool walks, staring at the Christmas tree, baby giggles, and family cuddles.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!