freitag favorites + memories
Most of my free time this week was spent sorting photos. While Reese snoozed, I found our favorites from 2011-2014 and created albums on Artifact Uprising. I’m just about done with the layout for 2014 and then just have one more year to catch-up before I can start flagging favorites for Reese’s first album. It has been so fun to re-live our adventures, and I’m even more excited to look through and share the albums once printed. It’s hard to believe that we already spent five full years in Switzerland. How different our life is now.
The photos above are from our 2012 album. Four years ago today we were enjoying a long winter weekend of tea time, snowshoeing, sledding, and bobsled in the Engadine. This weekend, we’ll just be home enjoying what’s left of the snow and soaking up as many baby cuddles (and squeals) as possible.
Have a toasty winter weekend, and enjoy my favorites from this week . . .
- eggnog love // This map of the favorite Starbucks holiday drinks by region confirms my Pacific Northwest loyalty. I am definitely an eggnog latte girl.
- 73 questions // Vogue’s video interview with Derek Zoolander is great for some laughs.
- mix it up // These speckled enamelware bowls would be a beautiful addition in the kitchen.
- patagonia love // Time for me to convince Martin of the virtues of this warm and cozy pullover snap-t.
- well-dressed // I’m working on upping my salad dressing game, and 101 cookbook’s ginger carrot dressing may just do the trick.
- dripping art // I love that this candle wax vase becomes art as you burn more candles, and you can get a new one from the artists once the piece is full.
- sandal love // I’m already looking forward to warm weather and a summer of normal-sized feet, so these sweet scalloped sandals are moving to the top of my wishlist.
Love the candle wax vase, but soo expensive.