wish-listed // 04.2016
We’re just back from our whirlwind Pacific Northwest tour and still jetlagged, so let’s start April off slowly with the items topping my wish list . . .
- Spring is here, along with all the songbirds, so it may be time to add a little window feeder. I would love to see what Reese does as a mini-birdwatcher.
- I tried these fun sneakers on while in the US and promptly added them to my birthday list. Please, please, please.
- I really only have two keys to carry around (house and car), but that doesn’t stop me from admiring this simple key ring.
- A spring tabletop isn’t complete without fresh blooms, and this cool vase would be perfect in our dining room.
- Tea time is a big deal in our household so we may finally get around to investing in a new electric kettle with variable temperature setting. The auto shut-off function is an added bonus so we wouldn’t have to race back to the kitchen to catch the kettle before it whistles after Reese is in bed. I like this one a lot.
- Anthropologie’s latte bowls are a family favorite and the new latte mugs are equally cute.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!