freitag favorites + spring flowers
After a mid-week holiday here in Switzerland (Ascension Day), I’m heading into this weekend with extra Spring in my step, especially considering all the beautiful blooms in our neighborhood and the special Mother’s Day delivery already brightening our table. I’m also looking forward to spending some time outside, maybe even lounging on our terrace.
I hope you have fun plans for the weekend, and enjoy this week’s favorites . . .
- clever console // If you’re looking for a great sideboard or TV console, this Ikea hack looks so great.
- childhood history // One of the most things about watching Reese grow up and meet milestones is hearing my mom tell me when I did the same thing. She was much better at keeping track of those things and I’m struggling just to keep one page/two months filled in Reese’s baby book. Maybe if I cobble together all my iMessages and photos, I’ll have a good place for starting this journal covering birth to 18. (Also, a great baby gift!)
- beautiful reflection // I’m not sure I have one more space for this in our place, but I love the new Framed mirrors from Muuto, especially the copper-finished one.
- limited edition // I was just at Ikea earlier this week so I probably won’t be back anytime soon, but I do love some of the new woven things from the Viktigt limited edition (via poppytalk). I especially love the look of the woven stools.
- great granola // Here’s hoping my first Mother’s Day starts off with baby smiles, good coffee, and a great breakfast. I’m even thinking of trying this coconut almond cluster granola.
- #fortheloveofotis // I don’t want to think about losing Reese, but I’ve been so touched by one mama’s tragic inspiration for random acts of kindness this week. What a way to honor her baby’s life in a beautiful way. Hold your loved ones extra close, and send a small act of kindness this weekend #fortheloveofotis.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!