wish-listed // 10.2016
This weekend is the first rainy, chilly weekend of fall in Zürich and I love it. Our house is quiet as all our guests are away and we’re just enjoying quiet time with Reese (mostly chasing her up the stairs), catching up on things around the house, and enjoying a little more lazy time reading and watching Poldark.
As the weather changes, I’m also excited about switching around my closet, opening my sweater drawer more often, and bringing out more cozy blankets and candlelight around our apartment. So, with that in mind, here’s what’s topping this month’s wish-list . . .
- I love the idea of these earrings with a cozy sweater this fall.
- Several of my recent favorite coffee shops, including Bovelli here in Zürich, serve coffee in Acme cups. I would love a small set of cappuccino cups and saucers, especially in green or black.
- These slip on sneakers are so cute in gray or black.
- I would love to a fall wreath like this one from Terrain hanging by our front door.
- My Fitbit Charge HR died on our Crete trip (unfortunately before our big Samaria Gorge hike) and while I wait for the replacement I’ve been mourning the loss of my silent alarm and step count. Fitbit has just released a bunch of new styles and the new Flex 2 is really appealing in its simplicity, versatility, and water resistance. I especially like the idea of the new bangle and other bands that would make wearing it with another watch at work a bit less bulky on my tiny wrist.
- I’m still on the hunt for a camel handbag and this Zanellato Postina bag is my favorite this month.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!