I’m a little sad to say goodbye to January as with February beginning it already seems like winter is almost over and I haven’t had enough snow/mountains/skiing/snowshoeing/etc. yet this year. At least instead of mountain weekends, I’ve had ample time for early spring cleaning, re-decorating, and lots of cookie baking. So here’s what’s topping my wish-list this month . . .
- I really, really want three ceramic bells to hang in our living room. I like these from mquan, but am an even bigger fan of the constellation bell and the indigo stripe. Perhaps I could also mix-and-match with some beautiful Mt. Washington bells. (I saw wonderful selection in Bend, Oregon, over the holidays at The Feather’s Edge.)
- I saw this necklace on display at the goop pop-up shop while in LA over the holidays and it’s still on mind. I’m not normally a huge fan of heart-shaped jewelry, but this folded heart necklace is so sweet (and there’s a tiny one too).
- I’ve heard great things about this special lip balm, and am dying to try some. It’s pricey, but apparently one pot lasts all year.
- We’ve been making a lot of cookies around here lately, and some also go to our office (thankfully). Instead of a cookie jar, I’d love this cookie box, and it would also be great for transporting some to share.
- And, since we’re on a cookie baking kick, I’d like to try a few more of Dorie Greenspan’s recipes.
- Finally, you know I’m always on the hunt for a new handbag, and this pretty ruby Liebeskind bag is on sale right now (more pics on Anthropologie, but it’s not on sale there).