My weekend plans are pretty similar to Reese’s this afternoon: cuddle up and read. I’m wishing we were looking forward to more snow, but I’ll be content with a walk through town, some good coffee with breakfast, and a cozy weekend with my sweet little family. I hope your plans are just as nice.
So, I’ll leave you with this week’s favorites . . .
- bread pudding for breakfast // We live with a small blueberry-aholic (“More? More boo-berries, Mama?”) so I’m pretty sure we would all appreciate this delicious-sounding blueberry and croissant bread pudding.
- chalet // That’s it, all my savings is now going towards a mountain retreat like this one (those windows! that fireplace!)
- ooh ottolenghi // Did you see that one of my favorite chefs now has a NYT baking column? Yay.
- giant jenga // It’s been years since I’ve played, but these giant Jenga-like tumbling blocks seem like they would be super fun for a party game or housewarming gift.
- lightbox // Even though I’ve been seeing more and more lightboxes around here, I still want one. I really like this unique long and skinny box, along with the wood trim. This one isn’t available with EU voltage, but this similar lightbox might be a good option.