Here we are halfway into October and already deep into fall colors, and it’s definitely having an impact on the items I’m loving this month. Fall colors and jewel tones, firelight, and cozy suppers. And I’m almost counting down to the holidays already. I’m deep in the midst of transitioning my drawers from t-shirts to sweaters, prepping my fave flannel sheets, and also cleaning up my phone screenshots, tabs, and other random notes and links of all the things catching my eye lately. So here are my top fall favorites . . .
- We’re still looking for some art to finish up our master bedroom wall after removing the botanical prints Martin really didn’t like. One artist on my radar is Seattle’s Jenny Vorwaller and this 36″ sq. painting is definitely one of my favorites.
- I’d love these simple gold and tassel earrings with a chunky, neutral sweater this fall.
- It’s the time of year when I re-vamp our living room candle “fireplace” and I’d love to switch out our current setup with this marble hurricane and some simple, scent-free beeswax pillars.
- Fall is for soups and cozy, warm dinners. This pumpkin-shaped Staub cocotte would be perfect for fall cooking and entertaining.
- I have no idea how I would get this amazing faux magnolia stem here to Switzerland, but after seeing it in several home tours on blogs I follow (e.g. here), I would love, love, love to have it as a low-maintenance greenery addition to our living room or bedroom this winter.