Wow, just 10 days until Christmas. We’re here at home, happy for the weekend, and even happier that my parents have arrived for the holiday. We’re all recovering from colds so it’s nice to have some fresh energy available to play with Reese. It was also so cute to see her sheer joy and excitement when she saw Grammie and Grandpa. Tomorrow we’re all headed to the mountains for a long weekend of r + r. Hopefully it will be cozy and snowy and just what we need to really get into the holiday spirit.
So, since it is already so late in the month, I’m only sharing my ultimate Christmas wish-list. Just a few of my favorites for the season that are just a bit out of my price range. Enjoy and hope you all have a wonderful weekend too . . .
- We’ve burned through most of my favorite scented candles already this fall and I’m looking for one new cozy winter candle like this one, Jo Malone’s Wood Sage & Sea Salt.
- Along with most of rest of Ariel Gordon’s jewelry, I love the look of this dainty and modern diamond bezel tennis bracelet.
- I also love these sculptural earrings from Sophie Bille Brahe.
- These cozy knit Ugg slippers would be perfect for weekend trips and padding around at home.
- I’m a big fan of fun dinnerware and I think these Old St. Nick salad plates would be so cute for the holidays. I also love the version with four different faces.
- I love most of Ulla Johnson’s clothing collection and right now I think this short-sleeved mini dress is especially cute.